Thursday, July 5, 2012

1. I LOVE playing outside; such as camping, fishing, and swimming!





2. You could say I'm a little on the country side!





3.  I love all movie genre's, but my personal favorite is horror! 






4. I've been on  two cruises; Once to Cozumel, Mexico, and once to the Bahama's





5. I hope to own a really BIG TRUCK very soon!!




6.  And if you didn't guess from the picture above, my favorite color is PINK!!!!

7. I am a huge dog lover, but mostly I have a sweet spot for pugs!!




8. My Favorite restaurant is LongHorns SteakHouse!!





9. And My favorite food is Chocolate!!!








10. And I have always had really long hair, except once when I caught it on fire by a candle at a Christmas play.

              BEFORE.....                                                                                       AFTER......




2 comments:

  1. The horror genre is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 1974 Texas Chainsaw Massacre is one of the greatest horrors out there.

    ReplyDelete