Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Visual Style

My visual style? Honestly I didn’t know what this really was so I did as everyone else in this century did. I “googled” it. I began by searching under visual style, and when nothing grabbed my attention I moved on to a different phrase. “Compelling images,” and that’s when I saw my visual style. I discovered that I love images that are crystal clear on an object that you wouldn’t normally see and everything in the background is out of focus. Those are my favorite kind of photos. Yes they might be overrated, but I think those are the most moving kinds of images and I want to learn how to take these compelling images myself. I also came across photos that are frames within frames. These types stand out to everyone, but again I want to have an eye for capturing these types of photos. It takes a true artist to see these and the pictures sell their selves. The third type of photos that have me amazed are the pictures that have a specific object completely black and outlined infront of a sunset. This type of picture makes it seem that there is a cookie cutter within the frame. It’s an amazing style to have. I’m glad I was assigned this post so now I can begin to visualize and keep my eyes open when trying to capture beautiful photography.














No comments:

Post a Comment